Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Research Conference and Moneywise Workshop

This week we finally enjoyed some sunny weather! It is so nice that it is starting to get warmer!
On Saturday, Sean presented his thesis topic at the Spring Research Conference. We went with him and enjoyed some of the Shirley’s Bakery raspberry rolls and Creamery chocolate milk that they provide. Nathan started fussing half during the presentation so I had to take the kids out, but Sean said it went well and smoothly.
On Thursday, Sean and I attended the moneywise workshop for our date. It is a workshop that BYU puts on for free for residents in Wymount and they encourage you to attend at least once while you are here. It basically covers everything you need to know about finances to be wise with your money. Sean and I have taken several financial classes previously, but there were several points that we wrote down to work on. It lasts for three weeks, one night a week. The first one was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment