Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Decorations

Guess what arrived this week?!
1
My diploma! I have officially gradated! Thanks to my wonderful husband who made it possible. It wouldn’t have happened without all of his love, care, support, and lots of babysitting!
5
I also finally had time to decorate Nathan (and eventually Daniel’s) room. We had an odd assortment of decorations, so I decided to tie it together with a travel theme.
2
This is the mobile that Sean picked up for Nathan in Peru before he was born and the picture of Machu Picchu that Sean loves.
6
Here is a weaving Sean made when he was younger and the colorful turtle backpack from Grandma Bronte.
7
Now, onto California and Oregon! For California we have a beautiful picture painted by Grandma Bronte.
4
For Utah, we have the Y mountain and pictures of Nathan when he was born (from Grandma McReynolds) because he was born here.
8
Just for fun…Outer Space! Even though none of us have visited there.
3

This week Sean started school again. Daniel also started smiling consistently! It is so cute! I’ll try to get one on camera and post it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment