Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Nathan was old enough to participate in trick-or-treating and the other parties and things going on. Grandma Bronte generously gave them their Halloween costumes! They loved dressing up, thank you so much!
1
Here is Sir Nathan of Kermanlandia!
2
When I took Nathan to the store, I showed him a whole bunch of different costumes, but he kept saying “no, put it back” until he saw the knight. Then he lit up and said “That one! I like that one!” Then he wanted to wear it every day after we got it for a couple of weeks.
3
Dan’s costume was really cute too. Whenever he walked or crawled the dragon tail waggled back and forth. He also didn’t seem to have a problem with the hat which was good.
4
I had a hard time getting him to sit still so a lot of the pictures are blurry. Sorry!
5
We went over to Great-Grandma and Grandpa’s house to trick-or-treat and then went around the neighborhood with some of my cousins. One of the homes was completely decked out on the outside and inside to be like a haunted mansion. They did a really good job. They had a line out the door of people waiting to walk through.
6
Whenever we are in a regular neighborhood Nathan asks if he can go trick-or-treating now. Smile
7
We forgot our camera on Halloween, otherwise we’d have some pictures of trick-or-treating. There was also a little ward party we went to with some treats and games.
IMG_0667
These pictures are from a Halloween party put on by BYU. They had a photo op, inflatable slide, games, and more.
IMG_0672
Sean was a wizard and I was a ranger. Halloween was so much fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment