Daniel smiles a lot more than Nathan did. It is so darling! If someone starts talking to him he immediately lights up and starts grinning and cooing. Here are some of the smiles I was able to get:
These are not the biggest smiles he gives, so I will keep trying…
He also thinks it is hilarious when we stick our tongue out at him and he’ll start copying us…
This past week I pulled out my old seminary and valedictorian medals and let Nathan play with them. I think he is the most decorated 20 month old I have ever seen!
I enjoyed his pose for the picture above. Olympic medalist for sure! He also thought it was funny to put them on his eyes…
…and Daniel’s eyes…
Daniel is already in 3-6 month clothing, so he fits into his first set of church clothes now!
Nathan wanted to show off his duds too!
Course, a minute later he started throwing a tantrum about how he couldn’t play with the camera. I figured we had to post just one picture of that too…he got over it pretty quick though.
This week was the ward Valentine’s dinner. We sat by one of Nathan’s little friends, Amelia. They had a lot of fun playing together. Nathan was completely oblivious when Amelia tried to give him a kiss. He went chasing after a balloon when she tried. It was pretty funny…but the girls are already after our boys.
Other than that, we were still recovering from illness this week. Our awesome neighbors, the Rowes, brought us dinner on Tuesday night. It was so sweet of them. They brought their grandma’s Minestrone soup recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment