Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Basketball, Baby Shower, and Life

This week we were able to go to a basketball game. Nathan loved it! He was captivated the whole time. He clapped, cheered, and danced.
1
Sean and I really enjoyed it too. We haven’t been able to go to one since we saw Jimmer. I’ve always wanted to get a Cougar Tail (even though they are just super long maple bars) so we enjoyed one that night too.
2
This week we also started putting up our Christmas decorations. Nathan is very excited about the tree. He will jabber about it to anyone who walks in the door.
DSCN1718
Only 2.5 weeks until my due date!
DSCN1719
I also had a lot of fun helping put on a baby shower for my friend Hannah (in the purple shirt). She is going to have a little girl. We appliqued bibs, made headbands, scrapbooked wishes for the baby and played a candy bar memory game. It was a lot of fun!
DSCN1714
Nathan’s new favorite word is “broke.” The other day he grabbed a box of light bulbs and one flew out and shattered on the floor before I could take it from him. I said, “oh, it broke.” Ever since whenever something stops working for some reason, he’ll walk around with a serious face, pointing and saying “broke, broke, broke” over and over. It is really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment