Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Playing at the Mall

This week I finally finished my independent study class! Yay! I have three other classes that I am taking, but they are the last ones I need to graduate! These classes don’t have any busy work and they have very light homework, so I really only have to worry about the finals. It is nice to have more time for other things now.1
For our family date this week, we took Nathan to the indoor playground at the mall because it was cold. We got our first snow fall this week. On Thursday morning, when we were driving Sean to work it was cold and overcast. Half way there, it started heavily hailing, which was followed by heavy snow. By they time we arrived at his work, there was a good inch of snow on the ground. Nathan had big eyes and a slightly perplexed look when we handed him a snowball, which he consequently tried to eat after holding it for a minute.
2
The playground has a big set of dinosaur bones, a tree house, and a tree tunnel. Nathan seemed to enjoy running around it a lot. We also stopped by See’s Chocolate for free samples. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment